Youth Pledge for Mental Health:
Gizmo says, “Did you know you can take care of your mental health. AND there are things you can do to help yourself when you feel sad, mad, or worried? This is good news…that’s what this book is all about!”
Join Gizmo in saying “Paws Up for Mental Health!”
Trusted Adult Pledge for Mental Health:
Be committed to the youth in your life and to yourself! Everyone is encouraged to make a commitment to a more positive mental health lifestyle.
Pledge to support youth and be a role model.
The PAWESOME Pledge for Mental Health (through Gizmo and his friends) is a fun and positive way to:
- Monitor my own practices for good Mental Health.
- Inspire and reassure youth that they can do something to affect their own mental health.
- Help youth, their trusted adults, and the settings in which they live, support their mental health and social emotional learning.
- Create a greater sense of individual and community connectedness.
- Strengthen youths’ mental wellness and reducing their risk of many negative health outcomes.
Once you have taken the Pawesome Pledge for Mental Health, please click the thank you button at the bottom of the pledge page or here to choose one of the gifts below. Children under age 13 must have a parent or guardian complete the gift form.*
*In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), parents (or legal guardians) of children under 13 years of age must complete the form.