- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Adult Mental Health
- Children’s Mental Health
- Children & Mental Health: Is this Just a Stage?
- Columbia Lighthouse Project
- National Federation of Families
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Safety Plan (for adolescents and up)
- Social and emotional learning (SEL)
- What Is Children’s Mental Health?
Need Help Now
In Connecticut, if you or someone you know needs help for a mental health crisis:
- For youth and adult mobile crisis services call 211
- For more information on CT youth Mobile Crisis services
- For more information on CT adult Mobile Crisis services’ ACTION Line
- Text CT to 741741 for free 24/7 text crisis support
In the United States, if you or someone you know needs help for a mental health crisis call 1(800)273-8255 or text HOME to 741741.
In the United States, if you or someone you know is in immediate, life-threatening danger call or text 911.