- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Adult Mental Health
- Children’s Mental Health
- Children and Mental Health: Is This Just a Stage?
- Columbia Lighthouse Project
- Emotions & Behavior
- It’s Real | AFSP
- Life Kit: NPR
- Mental Health First Aid for Suicidal Thoughts and Behaviors
- Mental Health is Health
- National Federation of Families
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Protecting Youth Mental Health: The U.S. Surgeon General’s Advisory
- Safety Plan (for adolescents and up)
- Social and emotional learning (SEL)
- What Is Children’s Mental Health?
- Youth and Tips for Parenting Talking Points
Need Help Now
In Connecticut, if you or someone you know needs help for a mental health crisis:
- For youth and adult mobile crisis services call 211
- For more information on CT youth Mobile Crisis services
- For more information on CT adult Mobile Crisis services’ ACTION Line
- Text CT to 741741 for free 24/7 text crisis support
In the United States, if you or someone you know needs help for a mental health crisis call 1(800)273-8255 or text HOME to 741741.
In the United States, if you or someone you know is in immediate, life-threatening danger call or text 911.